Saturday, May 18, 2013

I crave this

Intensely. The craving increases with every experience I have in this realm, no matter to what degree. It entices me, draws me deeper into myself. I cannot properly explain it. It makes me lose my breath, become dizzy, frantic, panicked even. It is a part of me that I did not realize existed until a few years ago and has only magnified itself until I cannot, will not, live my life without it.

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”
― Anaïs Nin

3 comments:

  1. I hear you girl! Totally with you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to just be a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great quote. Nin is amazing now, she was revolutionary then.

    ReplyDelete